- New product
Tamper Loop NFC Stickers NTAG213 TT
The new NTAG213TT chip supports the "Tag Tamper" feature: it can detect whether a tag has been tampered with and return a different message.
Terms of Sales
The "Tamper Loop" stickers are equipped with the new NXP NTAG 213 TT chip type. In case of an open detection wire, the NTAG 213 TT (Tamper Tag) permanently stores this event. In the event of tampering, the data programmed within the Tag can be changed (redirected to a different URL or to different memory sheets). More info on NTAG213TT
These stickers are ideal in contexts where it is important to verify that a product or a machine has not been tampered. In fact, their particular structure is designed to change in case of removal or tampering.
NXP NTAG213TT Tamper Loop Stickers Technical Specifications
- Integrated Circuit (IC): NXP NTAG213TT
- Air interface protocol: ISO 14443 A
- Operation Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Memory: 144 bytes
- Operating temperature: from -25°C to 70°C / from -13°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature: from -55°C to 125°C / from -67°F to 257°F
- Bending diameter: > 50 mm, tension less than 10 N
- Label dimensions: 24 x 54 x 10 mm
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 50 x 6 mm
NXP NTAG213 Chips support password-protection.
Please note: these Tags don't work on metal surfaces.