- New product
Thanks to its compact size, the Tile is the best choice for many applications such as point of sale activities, document tracking, tag programming stations, access control and many more.
The Tile is equipped with an HID (keyboard emulation) profile that allows direct interaction with "legacy" applications, with office automation SW and with any other solution that requires manual data entry.
- Frequency of use: 865.600÷867.600 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208 v3.1.1), 902÷928 MHz (FCC part 15)
- RF power:
- Programmable in 18 levels (1dB steps) from 8 dBm ERP to 25 dBm ERP (Mod. R1250IE)
- Programmable in 18 levels (1dB steps) from 8.5 dBm ERP to 25.5 dBm ERP (Mod. R1250IU)
- Programmable in 18 levels (1dB steps) from 0 dBm ERP to 17 dBm ERP (Mod. R1251IENF, R1251IUNF)
- Output power accuracy: +/- 1Db
- Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Integrated UHF near-field antenna
- Number of Channels:
- 4 channels (compliant with ETSI EN 302208 v3.1.1)
- 50 skip channels (FCC part 15.247 compliant)
- Standards compliance: EPC C1 G2 / ISO18000-63
- User interface: Red LED: Power, Green LED Flashing: Tag recognized
- Connectivity: Mini USB type B plug connector, USB 2.0 Full Speed (12Mbit/s), Must be connected to two High-power USB Type A ports (500mA)
- Electrical Power: 5V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Dimension: (W)125 x (L)125 x (H)25 mm
- Weight: ~200g
- USB cable lenght: 1m
The Tile can be supplied with ETSI or FCC version and flanged or not flanged version.
At this link you can find all the user guides and firmware for this reader.