- New product
The reader can be used by connecting it via USB cable or wirelessly via the Bluetooth interface. Thanks to the use of Bluetooth, the skID allows you to add the ability to read RAIN RFID tags to PCs, smartphones, PDAs or tablets.
The reader achieves high read speeds and best-in-class performance in high tag count environments.
The device supports both classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Frequency of use: 865.600 ÷ 867.600 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208 v3.1.1), 902 ÷ 928 MHz (FCC part 15)
- RF Power:
- Programmable from 8 dBm ERP to 22 dBm ERP (Mod. R1250IE)
- Programmable from 8.5 dBm ERP to 24 dBm ERP (Mod. R1250IU)
- Integrated Circular Polarized Antenna
- Number of channels:
- 4 channels (compliant with ETSI EN 302208 v3.1.1)
- 50 skip channels (FCC part 15.247 compliant)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8/10, Windows CE/Mobile, Android e iOS
- Read range: up to 2 m
- User Interface: Button for power on and activation, LED for power and battery status, LED for communications and results of operations, Buzzer and vibration to signal events
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Bluetooth Interface: Bluetooth 4.1 Smart Ready compliant, 12dBm EIRP output power BR/EDR, 8dBm EIRP output power BLE, HID and Serial over GATT (BLE), HID and SPP profiles
- Battery type: Li-ion 3.7V, 1200mAh
- Battery life: Operating 12h (with 40,000 tag readings), Standby 15 days
- Battery charging time: 3 hours connected to a PC USB port, 1 hour and 30 minutes with 1A AC / DC power supply
- Operating Temperature: from -10°C to 55°C
- Dimension: (W)112 x (L)62 x (H)16 mm
- Weight: ~110g
The skID can be supplied with ETSI or FCC version.
At this link you can find all user guides and updated firmware for this reader.