Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub
The Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low-cost opportunity to drive many antennas from a single fixed RAIN RFID reader.
Terms of Sales
The Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low-cost opportunity to drive many antennas from a single fixed RAIN RFID reader. This antenna hub connects up to 32 antennas to a single Impinj Speedway R420 reader and up to 8 antennas to a single Impinj Speedway R120 reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub makes RFID monitoring applications requiring many antennas, including large contiguous read zones and smart shelves, cost-effective, and easy to deploy.
- Frequency: Global (860-950 MHz)
- Insertion Loss: 1.3 dB (Max)
- Return Loss: 24 dBm (Min)
- GPIO: 1 Digital I/O: RJ45
- Dimensions: 102 x 61 x 24 mm
- Weight: 1.28 kg
- Connectors: RF Input: SMA female (connects to SMA male), 8 RF Outputs: SMA female (connects to SMA male)
- Mounting Options: Two 1/4 in mounting holes
- Antenna Port Numbering: 1-32 on Antenna Hubs; 1, 9, 17, 25 on native ports
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +80 °C
- IP Rating: IP 52